Learn More About The Villages at Town Creek
You have questions, we have answers! Check out our FAQs below to learn more about our apartment community
Don’t see your question answered here? Please contact us.
- Are your townhomes furnished?
- How much is it to apply?
- Do you require a co-signer?
- What do I need to do in order to secure a townhome?
- Is there any bonus for signing a lease early?
- Will you help me find a roommate if I needed one?
- What happens if our bills exceed the amount paid for the utility package?
- Are there locks on every bedroom?
- Is there assigned parking close to my townhome?
- Is it true that every townhome already has a mounted flat screen TV?
- Of the students living at The Villages at Town Creek, what is the ratio of Tri-County students vs. Clemson students?
- Do you ever have community events?
- Do you offer a quiet place to study? Is there enough space for group projects?
- How is maintenance handled?
- If I were to have a problem after office hours who would I call?
- Does the CAT bus stop at your community?
- What kind of alarm system is there at The Villages at Town Creek?
- Still have questions?
- How do I contact The Villages at Town Creek?
Are your townhomes furnished?
Our townhomes come unfurnished however we do partner with a 3rd company furniture rental company who could provide furniture rental packages. Please contact the leasing center for more information.
Do you require a co-signer?
If you do not have a co-signer, we do require proof of income, background check, and/or proof of scholarship money.
What do I need to do in order to secure a townhome?
You will need to pay a deposit for the townhome and sign a lease.
Is there any bonus for signing a lease early?
We usually fill up fast and have a waiting list, so by signing early you allow yourself a better choice of location and floor plans. Also, you have a better chance to BRIGHTEN UP YOUR LIVING!
Will you help me find a roommate if I needed one?
Room Mate Matching Available! Please contact our leasing team at 864-466-9203 to learn more.
What happens if our bills exceed the amount paid for the utility package?
We keep track of the total of all the monthly utilities. If your utilities go over the monthly allowance, the overage amount will be split between all roommates. Most of our residents do not ever receive an overage notice due to the quality of construction. From time to time we have billed residents being carless with their usage.
Are there locks on every bedroom?
Yes! Every bedroom door has a lock.
Is there assigned parking close to my townhome?
Yes, we have 4 assigned parking spots and you will find that they are conveniently close to your townhome. There is also guest parking scattered throughout the property.
Is it true that every townhome already has a mounted flat screen TV?
Very true, we wanted to eliminate any roommates having to sacrifice their TV to put it in the common area, so we provide one for you.
Of the students living at The Villages at Town Creek, what is the ratio of Tri-County students vs. Clemson students?
It’s about 70% Clemson students and 30% Tri-County students.
Do you ever have community events?
Yes, it is our goal to make sure the residents who live here are able to see just how much we appreciate their business and are provided the opportunity to meet and socialize with each other.
Do you offer a quiet place to study? Is there enough space for group projects?
99% of the time, when we see residents using the clubhouse it is either to study or to have people from their class over to study. There is even a complimentary printer at the club house for our residents to use!
How is maintenance handled?
We have a full time maintenance staff who are available Monday – Friday and on call over the weekend. You can simply submit a request through the Resident Portal.
If I were to have a problem after office hours who would I call?
There is an after hours emergency number that you can reach!
Does the CAT bus stop at your community?
YES. The CAT bus stops at our entrance once an hour from 7:13 am – 6:13 pm Monday through Friday.
What kind of alarm system is there at The Villages at Town Creek?
The safety of our residents and their guests is our number one priority. Every townhouse has its own alarm system. We also have cameras throughout the property!
Still have questions?
We’d love to hear from you! Contact our leasing team using this online form.
How do I contact The Villages at Town Creek?
Have a question that isn't answered above? Contact us by completing this form: